What is Electromagnetic Therapy?
Electromagnetic Therapy produces gentle, low induction impulses which correspond to the strength of the earth‘s magnetic field, it is suitable for everyone – from babies to the very old and infirm.
Simply put: electromagnetic stimulation therapy improves the way your body works. It makes the biological processes more effective… for example, it enhances the circulation of your blood to all the parts of your body.
Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the cell structures which make up the organs and muscles. Without enough oxygen and nutrients, the cells – and then the whole body – stop functioning. You probably won’t die – but you won’t feel good!
Increased oxygenation of your tissues helps to fight infection and strengthens your immune system, speeding up recovery of damaged tissues and the mending of bone fractures.
Improved blood circulation encourages deep, relaxing sleep to relieve insomnia, muscle tension, tension headaches and migraine.
It also reduces or stops pain.
Clinically Proven to be Effective in Promoting Improvements in:
- PAIN RELIEF: Back pain, joint pain, headaches.
- HEALTH AND WELL BEING: Stress, sleep quality, concentration, immune system, cholesterol and blood pressure.
- SPORTS MEDICINE: Stress, tendon and muscle injuries, fractures.
- JOINTS AND BONES: Fractures, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, joint disorders.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, stroke, migraine, Alzheimer’s.
- ALIMENTARY TRACT: Duodenal and gastric ulcers, irritable colon syndrome.
Electro-Magnetic Therapy would take place on an electromagnetic bed. First of all, your whole body would be treated on the full bed or chair depending on your mobility. Then, a smaller, specialised appliance would be used on the area most affected. A session takes around half an hour and you would stay fully clothed throughout.
Electromagnetic Therapy is designed to be used along side normal medical procedures, we recommend that you continue to use prescribed medications and follow the advice of your doctor/consultant.